Nexus Home Security 24 offers some basic tips to increase your home security:
- Keep Your Doors and Windows Locked – The first thing a burglar will check when targeting a home is an easy way in. Be sure the house is always locked and totally secure, whether you’re inside or outside of the home. Never leave a key under the mat or hidden outside somewhere obvious.
- Make Your House Look Like Someone is At Home – Burglars will keep going to the next house if they think someone is home. Keep a car in the driveway, set timers at night and keep the radio on during the day when you’re not home so voices can be heard from the outside.
- Use Your Home Security Signs and Stickers - Burglars are looking for an easy home target. When they see that your home is protected by a security system, they will move on to an easier target.
- Never Give A Key To A Contractor or Visitor for a Temporary Situation – They can always make a copy of your key, know your home and personal routine. Your Wireless security system allows you to disarm the system remotely to allow access for someone, and then activate it again the moment they leave.
- Use Video Cameras In Front and Back Entrances – Your Nexus Home 24 wireless security system provides you alerts of changes in your home (someone entering or leaving) as well as real-time access to your video directly to your smartphone or Internet computer.